20130514

Hi ! Hey ! Halo ! Hola ! Olla ! Salut !

Heyy  people !!

Hah ! How y'all doing ? I hope everybody's fine ay ? ? Okay ? okay good ! Jeje 
Okay so !! So , so , so , so I have nothing to do *-* urgh annoyed right ?! I know -.- 
Okay ! So , wanna know what did I just do for today ?  Well , at first!!! I didn't do anything actually BUT ! I did ! I mean FINALLY I can meet up with my very old friends !! Which is abitttt of exciting? I mean hell yeahh it was !! Gosh c'mon , I didn't meet up with them for like 5 months !!
& yeah thank god I did hahaha okay ~ What on earth am I talking about -.-
No ! I mean I was very happy today BEcause I can FINALLY get out from my very own house to hangout with my friends hehe ^___^v  #peace ✌

Haha okay that peace symbol really reminds me of Tony Stark . Hah ! If y'all didn't know who's Tony is ... then you guys are -_-' ..... I mean -,- haaaaa *-* just go on google and search Iron Man okay .. Then you know who's Tony Stark ;) 

Actually Tony was only  a character only okay ? only . The real actor is Robert Downey Jr .
Wanna know bout him ? ^^ Then go google it !! ;) 
And wanna know what's special bout this movie ? I mean this Iron Man movie ? ;) 
This movie does promote Audi okay ;) 
It's AUDI OKAY ~! 


And why did I mention bout Audi's car ?
Well , first BEcause I LOVE AUDI . Look up okay U+2191.svg
And here is it my precious ! My favorite Audi for this 3 years !
My beautiful Audi R8 ^.^



Nice right ???? ;)  I know I know ;) SO !!   STAY CALM & LOVE AUDI OKAY  beautiful ? :) 



Well friends !! People's !! Who ever read this .

That's all for tonight . I might wanna get some rest after long day hangout with my awesome friends .
Maybe I will update later or tomorrow or whenever I want to update ! Jeje
And SO ! Have a good blessing day & enjoy your life :*
I'm out :}
Take care & bye-bye  xx


2 comments: