20130516

Good Evening !!

Hallo people !!
Good evening ^^ well , I don't know what time at your place but at mine its evening already :}

Haaaaa .. today is such a boring day . I just don't know what to do . Plus , I need to train myself to wake up early T_T
I keep waking up very late . Sometimes at 12p.m or more late than that. 
Urgh , I keep woke up late cause I'm unemployed right now . 
Why ? Because I already done with school things .
Means I've been like this since last December until now !
5 months being unemployed !! 
Not cool at all , my weight keep gaining . Ain't good at all! >.<

And for tomorrow ! Is the result . 
What kind of result ? Well, the result that I really wanna know whether I can get in Uni or not . I've been waiting for this result for 5 months! First , I am SCARED BEcause .., well I'm afraid that I can't get in Uni . I mean I wanna further my studying . I REALLY WANNA GET INTO UNI ! Hmmmm :'( 





 I hope Allah wills it . InsyaAllah . Everything depends on Allah now . I hope He will help us . Therefore I gotta stay positive and believe in Him . Only Him can help us all :)InSyaAllah ^_^

.................................................................

Anyway , FYI . I love cars . I mean I'm very interested in cars . Especially the luxuries one . OMG! It's beautiful . It's gorgeous . I really really have passion in cars . I don't know why but I love cars better than shopping or fashion what ever others is. 
Even though I JUST can't afford it but heyyy , we can dream it right ? If we can dream it , we can achieve it ;) Gotta remember that ! 

So , You already know that my first ever favorite car is Audi right ? Look at my older post , the AUDI R8 one! Yeah , my number 1 fav hehe . So beautiful !! I still remember that there's this one day ,when my family and I , we go out for breakfast in a restaurant . While I'm waiting in the car suddenly comes this green Audi R8 parked beside me ! And all I can do is act cool but inside my heart I was like :-
      

"Argghh !! Omg! Audi Audi!! OMG! it's Audi R8 ! Omg!! Damnn!!! It's Audi !!!! "
Yeah ... I'm only screaming inside me but never on outside lol

Hehe~ but forget bout Audi for while . Let's talk bout Lamborghini . Haha!! Who ever loves Lambo ? Ya know we can be soul mate hahah XD

So , here's in Dubai ! Their police cars ! OMG ! Here in my place , our police cars only a normal car . But not in Dubai yaaww !!
They use Lamborghini for police uses . I can't believe it but IT'S REAL!!! 


Like this one U+2193.svg




Besides Lamborghini , they also use Ferrari , BMW , Mercedes Benz and Camaro the Chevrolet one . I think there was more but I can't identified .

And the Ferrari & Lamborghini is down here 

U+2193.svg




I bet this ladies was proud enough with their car's LOL!

U+2193.svg



and how bout Bentley & Mercedes  ? ;)

U+2193.svg


Well , that was fine .
But here's BMW & Camaro ! 

U+2193.svg


Don't forget!!!!
They also used BUGATTI VEYRON !!!!

U+2193.svg


This Bugatti is the next line for Dubai cops hehe
Dubai is AWESOME !!


Beautiful!
Dubai is totally my dream place. 
But before off to Dubai , I'm gonna make sure my first place to go is Makkah ! Then Madinah ! After that, off to Dubai ^^
InsyaAllah ~
By the way ! Do like their page on facebook hihi : I Love Dubai
Hehe , I promote TOOOOO much bout Dubai .

Alright that's it for today !
Before I'm out .
Just wanna put this pic of my precious Audi down here ;D


Yepp ! My future car :3
To - Be jejeje :D
Okay people ~
Have a very nice day out there .
Take care & bye - bye Xxx








2 comments:

  1. Semakin rajin update blog nampak =P
    bagus bagus ^^
    x de lah kau boring sangat =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha , idea kau lahh
    at least ok gak aku boleh update bende yg aku minat
    hee~

    ReplyDelete