20130526

Yellooooooo ;)

Hi hey yooo~
How y'all doin ? 
Ahh , so this is my updating post .
Its been a week I haven't post anyyyyything .
Kind of busy.
Hmmmmm ,yeahh busy preparing Uni stuff .
To be honest , I really REALLYYYYY .. I mean not preparing at all to start this new life especially in Uni.
I'm scared . A lot !! 
Really!!! Oh gosh ! I'm nervous ! SOOOOO NERVOUS  !
Oh dear , but I gotta keep myself calm for real.
I hope the situation in Uni will prove me wrong . I mean, I keep thinking like I can't go forward . Especially in my studying.

Before this I got 2 offer from different Uni.
One with the human resource , and the other one with the architecture in landscape.
THEREFORE, my entire family told me to take this architecture course . 

And their reason isssss , number 1 !
My bro is a architecture in designing the building one . So , maybe he can help me . I mean we have no differents ya know, I mean he's designing a building while me , I'm designing the landscape thing, you know like the garden ? .. Yeah ! Like garden :) 
Like thisssssss oneeeeeeeee :0  
 U+21AF.svg



Yeahh, look up. That one.

And the number 2 they told me that this course is wayyyyyyyyyy better than human resource . But they also compare the fees .
In this archi Uni, their fees are waaaayyyyyyyyy cheaper compare to human resources Uni. 
And their also told me that this is a professional course.
Means, I can get a job easily after I graduate. *my bro told me that
That's the point, sooooo yeahhh, after long long long long thinkingggg, I end up with choosing archi.
Hm , I don't want it at all but it's my family decision . Gotta obey sometimes. So I really REAALLYYYY hope I have my interested in this course . I mean if I don't. I'll have a serious problem in furthering my studying !!
Oh dear dear dear ! My lord ! Ya Allah please help me T__T

But there was a , how can I say this hmm. 
A awesome moment ? Hahahah , no . Not at all.
A HAPPY MOMENT ^________^
Where I get my BlackBerry for the first time from my dad hehe
It was fine. I think ! 
It was BlackBerry Curve 9320 onlyy but the latest.




Nothing cool. Just BB okay but yeahh it was a bit happy cuz my dad gave it to me as a gift cuz I can furthering my studies in Uni.

I did dreaming in having it especially the keypad. I really love the keypad. But never thought I DID going to achieve it so yeah, I thank Allah so much .

Somehow , my friend really happy for me cuz I can BBM with her Hahaha . She's the one who keep asking me and keep saying to me for using BB , so at the end , I'm using it cuz of her LOL ! 
But my dad also keep telling to USING IT.
Means I gotta use it cuz he's buying it FOR ME !
I REALLY HAVE TO APPRECIATE IT ! C'mon ! He's my one and only father in this world okayyy
Haha, ok ok ok ok that it .

Ehemmm!  Eheemm !
Sooooooo, I'm already preparing my things up . settle everything down, clear up everything and now I'm ready to go ! &
I will get into Uni this 2rd of June and will depart from home 1st of June .

Well, WHAT CAN I SAY MANNNN??!!!!
I'M SCARED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A LOT !!!!!!!!!!!!
BUT I CAN'T !!!!!!!!!
I MUST GO THROUGH IT !!!!!!!!!!
FOR MY FUTUREEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH LORD HELP ME !
>________<


And okay I think my post should stop right hereeeee .
why ? cuz I gotta off to bed now. It's not late yet but I have to train myself somehow to sleep early and woke up earlier *for Uni preparation.

So hah !! 
have a good nice blessing day people ! Friends! Who ever read this.
Gotta remember !
BE a happy person :)
don't be like me ! Imma stressful person .. Duhh -,-
haha okay peeps ~ !
Nighty night ;) 

Take care & bye bye Xxx

1 comment: